- The Candle Guru candles uses a soy blend wax.
- All candles are double cotton-wicked unless stated otherwise in the product descriptions.
- Special/Customized Requests
- Please contact TheCandleGuruCo@gmail.com for special/customized requests for pricing and processing time. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any requests.
- Additional Services
- The Candle Guru is open to serving birthday, wedding, and other events with custom candles. Custom jars/labels are available. Inquiries are appreciated with a minimum 2-week period prior to the event. Please see "Special/Customized Requests" for more information.
- My candle does not smell strong enough, is it defective?
- No! Some scents are stronger than others. The Candle Guru uses the best performing soy blend wax and uses the maximum amount of fragrance load allowed. Adding more fragrance to a wax than manufacturer recommended can negatively affect a candle's performance and does not allow it to burn cleanly. For a stronger scent throw, relocate your candle to a smaller area and ensure that there are no other scents affecting its capabilities! Before relocating and burning, place the lid over the candle and allow the liquid wax to solidify.
- How long can I burn my candle for?
- It is recommended to burn your candle for no longer than 3-4 hours per burn. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Candle safety tips/warning labels are located on the bottom of each candle.
- My candle's wick is smoking/mushrooming/sooting, what do I do?
- This is primarily due to flame and combustion disturbances. If the wick becomes too long, or an air current disturbs the flame’s teardrop shape, small amounts of unburned carbon particles (soot) will escape from the flame as a visible wisp of smoke. Any candle will soot if the flame is disturbed. Make sure you trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn to ensure a clean burn. For your convenience, The Candle Guru pre-trims each wick pre-shipment.
- Are scented candles triggers for allergies or asthma?
- Although millions of Americans regularly use scented candles without any negative effects, it is always possible that a particular fragrance might trigger a negative reaction in sensitive individuals. Individuals with known sensitivities to specific fragrances may want to avoid candles of those scents. In addition, consumers should remember to burn all candles, whether scented or unscented, in a well-ventilated area. Aside from fragrance sensitivities, The Candle Guru's use of a soy blended wax and clean fragrances are not proven to be harmful.
- Sale markdowns above 30% may or may not have flaws such as indents, marks, and/or flawed labels.
Sale Disclaimer: Sale items may have natural flaws including chipped matte frost or a sandy feeling to the touch. These jars are sourced oversees and although may have flaws, the overall product still meets the standards that The Candle Guru promotes: Clean, soy wax, and handmade.
Rewards Disclaimer: Customer must earn 600 points before gaining access to their rewards points. Coupons and savings codes may not be combined with points. If accounts are made and detected to be linked to the same person, points and deactivation are up for interpretation at the discretion of The Candle Guru.
For more information, please contact
TheCandleGuruCo@gmail.com or (661) 434-5995